Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Back

Yes, that's right. The uni semester is almost over so I'll be back and posting regularly. In theory.
I'll try my hardest anyhow.

But for now, be soothed with the answers to the movie tagline quiz!

All he wanted to do was dance.
Footloose! How could I not put Footloose in it?

An undercover cop in a class by himself.
Kindergarten Cop. Obviously. It's not a tumour!

From ordinary girl to international popstar.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie. Loves it.

Meet generation Rx.
The Chumscrubber.

Five strangers with nothing in common, except each other.
The Breakfast Club.

Everyone just pretend to be normal.
Little Miss Sunshine.

Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters. Sigh. I love young Bill Murray.

If you think you know the secret... think twice.
I Know Who Killed Me. Best. Lindsay film. Ever. And I haven't even seen it yet.

No comments: