Monday, November 5, 2007

Awesome Christmas Presents

It's that time of year, people. The time when all you want to do is drink and sleep and watch awesome movies like Jingle All The Way and The Santa Clause 2, but you keep getting interrupted by family members who seem like they will never give in to mortality and who demand presents.

So, for my parents benefit (although hopefully they will never find this blog, so this is kind of pointless, but shut up, don't judge me), here is my christmas wishlist.








Pretty much the best show in the world -- with the worst timeslot. Midnight on a tuesday? WTF ABC.




I MUST HAVE THEM. I missed a section of the first season and most of the third. I. MUST. HAVE. THEM.







I have to complete my Wes Anderson collection or I will die. Enough said.





Yes, I've seen pretty much every episode on TV, but that was years ago, and I've got the first 3 seasons, so now it's a collection. And it's a really good show.





Other than that, just get me money. I only want dvds. Dvds are awesome.
Do you hear me, parents? Good.

2 comments:

Jerrie said...

Holy crap, I think I know that 'Teachers' show purely by total coincidence, is it that one with the really hopeless indian guy and his mate slept with the chick from Life On Mars? And they all just stand out some back area smoking and talking all the time?
If so, holy crap that IS the best show.

(..but this will be so awkward if i'm wrong haha...)

Rose said...

TEACHERS! Best show ever, anything with dwarf lunch ladies has my vote.
I want everything on your list.
Although Alex now has all 3 seasons of VM, so you could burn them off her, and then with the money your parents save they could buy you gilmore girls 5 + 6 as well.

And make them buy it all from Sanity while I'm working, making me look awesome in front on my boss. Haha.