Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Punch Perez!

For those not in the loop Perez got punched by will.i.am's manager. will.i.am claims it was a random fan.

Seriously, let's all get in on this and turn it into a "I AM SPARTACUS" deal.

I PUNCHED PEREZ.

Can we get tshirts?

Some of my favourite lines from Perez's video include:

"I've been doing this for 5 years now and nothing like this has ever happened to me. I've had people scream at me, I've had people write nasty things on other blogs, I've had people sue." Those are what we call WARNING SIGNS, Perez.

"I have 10million plus people that visit my website every day. I don't need press, I don't need publicity." He doesn't need modesty either.

"I told him you know what, I don't need to respect you and you're a fag. You're gay and stop being such a faggot." HAHA. And you didn't see the punch coming?

"I think my eyes might be falling out of my head!" I think your brain might be falling out of your head.

"I called 911, I spoke to the police, and they said to me that they would try to make it but that there were actual emergencies going on." Lmao, the police sassed Perez.

"I took to twitter." Gosh, who wouldn't?

But seriously, is anyone else stuck on the perfect pun-based irony of the Black Eyed Peas giving Perez a black eye?
Anyway, this is already almost old news so I better post this quick before will.i.am responds with another video. I can see this going back and forth for days. At least I hope it will.

No comments: