Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Version of "Chocolat"

Juliette Binoche: Oooh. Freaky mystical ancient herbal stuff.
Johnny Depp: Chocolate?
Juliette Binoche: Not just chocolate. It can awaken a sleeping soul, unlock the truth inside the most repressed heart.
Johnny Depp: Right. Okay. Umm.... wanna have sex on a boat?
Juliette Binoche: Can it be deep, sensual, meaningful sex?
Johnny Depp: Sure babe.
*after sex*
Juliette Binoche: The clever north wind is calling to me. I must keep travelling. There are so many more people I must save.
Johnny Depp: Save... with chocolate?
Juliette Binoche: Yes.
Johnny Depp: ... Okay, yeah, well... you go on ahead, I'll catch up.
*she leaves*
Johnny Depp: Holy fuck she is nuts. I'm gonna go live with Winona in Girl, Interrupted. Maybe I can get me some Angelina action. Wait... what am I saying? I'm Johnny Depp. OF COURSE I can get me some Angelina action.

No comments: