Thursday, January 10, 2008

Music Review - Nickelback

It's a new segment!
In "Music Review" I'll basically just insult a random band for as long as Blogger will let me. Enjoy!


Nickelback - All The Right Reasons


This week we're taking a look at Nickelback's latest attempt at mediocrity.
Basically, my view of Nickelback is that, while they are very sucky, they used to be sucky in bearable near obscurity until they started liking pants around women's feet. They thought these lyrics were cool and edgy and sexually appealing. They were wrong. They have spent the rest of their career trying to make up for these lyrics.

Their latest attempt at trying to win back women is so disgustingly sappy in terms of lyrics that I'm not even going to talk about the horribly formulaic music. With songs like "If everyone cared", how anybody can sit through this album without being sick into their own disgust amazes me. I know I sure didn't listen to the album.
What, then, gives me the right to judge it without having heard the entire thing? Because I have a blog. So there, Nickelback fans. Pfft, who am I kidding? That's an oxymoron.

No comments: