Sunday, August 30, 2009

Awesome movie overload.

So there's Up, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Where the Wild Things Are, Dorian Gray, Sherlock Holmes, The Fantastic Mr. Fox, The September Issue, and now there's this:



Seriously. The end of this year is just too much. I'm going to go broke from going to the movies, like, 5 times a week. On the other hand, so excited for ALL of these. And all the other good films coming out. I think Jason Bateman has about 4. That man just doesn't stop.
Oh, and Whip It, a film about roller derbys starring Ellen Page directed by Drew Barrymore is pretty much going to be the best. So yeah. Just thought you should know where I'll be the next 4 months. I like to sit halfway between the middle and the back, in the middle of the theatre, and my phone will be on silent.

No comments: