Sunday, August 30, 2009

There is no god.

I don't know how to tell you all this, but...
David Tennant is in the next St. Trinians film.
I know, I know, I'm devastated too. Can't Russell T. Davies just keep him on a leash or something? Only let David do things that are pre-approved by him? But really, David? St. Trinians? What made him agree to this? Was it Colin Firth and Russell Brand signing back on? Was it that in between the last film and this one, the Director did the latest Dorian Gray adaptation, so maybe he does have talent after all?
Honestly though, I'm going to have to find David and have words with him about this.
Maybe I can convince him to do another Casanova miniseries, because that was fantastic. I would not have a problem with David just playing Casanova for the rest of his career, interspersed with Doctor Who cameos, obviously.

No comments: